Marami sa atin kahit bata pa lang iniisip na kung sino at ano ang itsura ng “the one” nila. Ganoon ka rin ba?
Mula sa ilang mga kaibigan, ito ang ilan lamang sa mga hinahanap sa pagpili ng gusto nilang makasama habang buhay..
“While choosing a life partner, I like a woman who’s independent”--- Mike, 25
“Gusto ko sa lalaki ‘yung gentleman at magaling magluto” — Bianca, 32
“I like my life partner to be someone I can trust completely. Ayoko ‘yung maraming tinatago” -— Cassandra, 40
Having standards isn’t bad at all. It helps you select who’s a good fit for you. Though wala naman perfect, make sure lang na hindi sila completely off the mark.
Loving yourself first
But, rather than looking outward bakit hindi natin muna simulan sa ating sarili?
The ultimate key to the best relationship is to embrace your strengths and weaknesses. Learn to love yourself because loving one’s self can help you be more confident, have greater sense of happiness or sense of fulfillment, and have better relationships. [Read more: Self-Love Ngayong Feb-Ibig]
Once you have embraced all that you are, ready ka na to follow the next steps:
1. Be open for dates. Sabi nga nila, “the more, the merrier”. It allows you to choose and compare. Mas magandang exposed ka to different personalities para alam mo kung sino ba talaga ang bagay sa’yo.
2. Find someone that can make you laugh. Dapat ‘yung may sense of humor at kaya kang patawanin even in serious situations.
3. Choose somebody you can connect easily with or someone who can easily strike a conversation so you can talk about anything and everything without getting bored.
4. Spend more time together so you can know the person better. You’ll get to see his/her true colors in different situations.
5. Choose someone who respects you. Pro tip: see how he/she treats his/her parents and siblings. If he/she treats them nicely, +points ‘yun!
6. Observe his/her temper especially when hungry, in a traffic or you kept him/her waiting for too long.
7. Choose someone who makes time for you, shows concern for your needs and demonstrates kindness even to people around him/her.
8. Don’t make quick decisions. Take your time.
In this day and age, it’s extremely important to choose someone you can trust. Just like when looking for the right coverage for you. Kailangan sigurado kang tapat, matatag at madaling kausap — ‘yung kaya kang panagutan from start to finish!
Sa Paramount Direct tiyak na may life partner ka na swak sa standards at siguradong mapoprovide ang needs mo. Visit www.paramountdirect.com for our wide variety of health and life insurance products.
Don’t settle for less because you deserve the best!