Paramount Life & General Insurance Corporation provides different payment locations and methods to give you more convenient and practical ways of paying your premiums.
- Send us a check or postal money order payable to Paramount Life for the amount of your premiums as specified in your premium billing notice.
- The corresponding Official Receipt (OR) will be mailed to your address on record.
Through any of the Paramount Life Branch Offices
- Present your premium billing notice to the district office branch assistant or cashier who will then issue you a Provisional Receipt (PR). The corresponding Official Receipt (OR) will be mailed to your address on record.
- For an immediate recording of your payment with us, send a copy of the receipt by email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or fax to our TeleFAX Number +632 772-9264.
Through any Banco De Oro (BDO) Branch
- Fill out the Bills Payment Slip at the bank. Indicate the following details on the slip:
Company Name: Paramount Life
Subscriber’s Account Name: Policyholder’s name
Subscriber’s Account Number: Policy Number or Numeric Policy Number
- Present your payment along with the Bills Payment Slip to the bank teller for validation. Please check the validation before leaving the teller to make sure your payment was properly credited to our company (Paramount Life).
Through LBC Bills Xpress Payment Facility, Bayad Centers or any SM Bills Payment
- Present your premium billing notice to the teller along with your payment for validation.
- Inform the teller to use the NUMERIC POLICY indicated in your premium billing notice.
- Ask the teller for the copy of your notice and receipt. Please check the validation before leaving the teller to make sure your payment was properly credited to our company (Paramount Life).
- Dial *143# and select GCash
- From the main menu select: > Pay Bills > The Biller to pay
- You can also search alphabetically, by entering the first letter of the biller
- The official receipt will be sent to your address in our record
Through your Credit Card
You may also pay through your credit card. Just download and fill-out the Credit Card Authorization Form and send it back to us so we can start initiating your premium payment.
Through Post-dated Checks
- If you are paying on a monthly basis, it is more convenient to send us post-dated checks for the whole year to save on postage and time in having to mail a check each month.
- You may also issue post-dated checks for any of the lesser frequent modes of payment.
- Be sure to indicate your Name and Policy Number at the back of your checks so that your payments will be credited properly.
An acknowledgement letter will be sent to you, listing all post-dated checks we have received.
We shall credit these to your policy as and when it falls due and mail you your Official Receipt (OR) to your address on record.
A series of reminder notices are sent on a regular basis. If you have already paid your premium, please ignore the reminder and send us a copy of the validated bills payment slip/receipt through email or fax for immediate recording of your payment.
Banco de Oro
All Bancnet ATMs
BPI Express Online
LBC Bills Express Payment Center
SM Bills Payment